Organising you and your business more effectively - Interview with Emily Cordwell - Ep 57
Mar 3rd, 2022 by smashingselfemployment
Emily Cordwell, business owner and productivity podcaster (https://open.spotify.com/show/managing-the-juggle), shares her tips for being successfully self-employed.
She also shares some pointers on how to organise yourself when you're a busy mum trying to run a business from home.
Emily's key points include:
- Get some help - you can't do everything (neither should you try)
- Don't fret about having someone else look after your kids while you work
- Make sure you know what 'one thing' you'd like to accomplish each day
- Do your most important stuff when you're at your most awake
- Look after cashflow and get help if you struggle with this