Why looking after spending is good for business - Ep 23
Mar 2nd, 2021 by smashingselfemployment
In this episode you'll learn some simple ideas that'll help you avoid wasting money in your business.
You see, it's far to easy to just spend on things you don't really need and (usually) there's nobody to tell you differently.
The key areas are:
- Graphic/brand design (often over-rated and unnecessary)
- Technology (buy what works, not the most expensive)
- Office equipment/furniture (charity shops sell some great stuff at dirt-cheap prices)
- Accountant (often not legally required, should provide value, shop around if you're just after someone to file the tax returns)
- Office space (go for out-of-town since it's usually a lot cheaper)
These things alone could save you a whole heap of money.